1. Abdi M. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in
Iran: Actions and problems. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol
2. Ahmadi M, Sharifi A, Dorosti S, Jafarzadeh Ghoushchi S,
Ghanbari N. Investigation of effective climatology
parameters on COVID-19 outbreak in Iran. Sci Total Environ
2020;729:138705.3. Gilani S, Roditi R, Naraghi M. COVID-19 and anosmia in
Tehran, Iran. Med Hypotheses 2020;141:109757.
4. Sampaio F, Sequeira C, Teixeira L. Impact of COVID-19
outbreak on nurses’ mental health: A prospective cohort study.
Environ Res 2021;194:110620.
5. Spoorthy MS, Pratapa SK, Mahant S. Mental health problems
faced by healthcare workers due to the COVID-19 pandemic–A
review. Asian J Psychiatr 2020;51:102119.
6. Zheng R, Zhou Y, Fu Y, Xiang Q, Cheng F, Chen H, et al.
Prevalence and associated factors of depression and anxiety
among nurses during the outbreak of COVID-19 in china:
A cross-sectional study. Int J Nurs Stud 2021;114:103809.
7. Rayapureddy SKK, Kodali M, Miyan MDR. Evaluation of
depression, anxiety and stress among nurses working in a South
Indian Covid Hospital–A cross sectional study. Int J Adv Res
8. Vindegaard N, Benros ME. COVID-19 pandemic and mental
health consequences: Systematic review of the current evidence.
Brain Behav Immun 2020;2:64-72.
9. Salari N, Khazaie H, Hosseinian-Far A, Khaledi-Paveh B,
Kazeminia M, Mohammadi M, et al. The prevalence of stress,
anxiety and depression within front-line healthcare workers
caring for COVID-19 patients: A systematic review and metaregression. Hum Resour Health 2020;18:100.
10. Nie A, Su X, Zhang S, Guan W, Li J. Psychological impact
of COVID-19 outbreak on frontline nurses: A cross-sectional
survey study. J Clin Nurs 2020;29:4217-26.
11. Silwal M, Koirala D, Koirala S, Lamichhane A. Depression,
anxiety and stress among nurses during corona lockdown in a
selected teaching hospital, Kaski, Nepal. J Health Allied Sci
12. Al Maqbali M, Al Sinani M, Al-Lenjawi B. Prevalence of stress,
depression, anxiety and sleep disturbance among nurses during
the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and metaanalysis. J Psychosom Res 2021;141:110343.
13. Alansari BM. Validation of the Arabic version of the depression
anxiety stress scales (DASS-42) among undergraduates in Kuwait.
Paper presented in the 12th International Conference on Methods
and Techniques, Kraków, Poland, October 13–15, 2021.
14. Park SH, Song YJC, Demetriou EA, Pepper KL, Thomas EE,
Hickie IB, et al. Validation of the 21-item depression, anxiety,
and stress scales (DASS-21) in individuals with autism spectrum
disorder. Psychiatry Res 2020;291:113300.
15. Tsekova V, Lenton-Brym AP, Rogojanski J, Hood HK,
Vorstenbosch V, McCabe RE, et al. Psychometric properties
of the Ryerson Social Anxiety Scales in individuals with social
anxiety disorder. Anxiety Stress Coping 2021;34:1-12.
16. Momayyezi M, Farzaneh F, Lotfi MH. Mental health status
(depression, anxiety and stress) of employed and unemployed
women in Yazd, Iran, 2015. Health Develop J 2018;7:239-49.
17. Mokhtari M, Hassanzadeh R, Mirzaeeyan B. The effectiveness
of meta-cognitive skills training on the motivational structure
and academic performance of drop-out students. Int Clin
Neurosci J 2020;7:46-51.
18. Wang YX, Guo HT, Du XW, Song W, Lu C, Hao WN. Factors
associated with post-traumatic stress disorder of nurses exposed
to corona virus disease 2019 in China. Medicine (Baltimore)
19. Alshekaili M, Hassan W, Al Said N, Al Sulaimani F, Jayapal SK,
Al-Mawali A, et al. Factors associated with mental health
outcomes across healthcare settings in Oman during COVID19: Frontline versus non-frontline healthcare workers. BMJ
20. Moore C, Kolencik J. Acute depression, extreme anxiety,
and prolonged stress among COVID-19 frontline healthcare
workers. Psychosociol Issues Human Res Manage 2020;8:55-60.
21. Farrukh S, Hussain W, Siddiqui ZS. Assessment of anxiety
among healthcare professionals working on frontline against
COVID-19. Biomedica 2020;36:256-60.
22. Chellappah NK, Vignehsa H, Milgrom P, Lam LG. Prevalence
of dental anxiety and fear in children in Singapore. Community
Dent Oral Epidemiol 1990;18:269-71.
23. Huang Y, Zhao N. Generalized anxiety disorder, depressive
symptoms and sleep quality during COVID-19 outbreak in China:
A web-based cross-sectional survey. Psychiatry Res 2020;288:112954.
24. Abadi TSH, Askari M, Miri K, Nia MN. Depression, stress
and anxiety of nurses in COVID-19 pandemic in Nohe-Dey
Hospital in Torbat-e-Heydariyeh city, Iran. J Military Med
25. Cao J, Wei J, Zhu H, Duan Y, Geng W, Hong X, et al. A study
of basic needs and psychological wellbeing of medical workers
in the fever clinic of a tertiary general hospital in Beijing during
the COVID-19 outbreak. Psychother Psychosom 2020;89:252-4.
26. Khanal P, Devkota N, Dahal M, Paudel K, Joshi D. Mental
health impacts among health workers during COVID-19 in
a low resource setting: A cross-sectional survey from Nepal.
Global Health 2020;16:89.
27. Sampaio F, Sequeira C, Teixeira L. Nurses’ mental health
during the COVID-19 outbreak: A cross-sectional study. J
Occup Environ Med 2020;62:783-7.