1. Rezaei B, Falahati J, Beheshtizadeh R. The rate and resources
of stress in clinical education and its relationship with some
characteristics of students, instructors and clinical environment.
Educ Strategy Med Sci 2017;11:48-56.
2. Hasnzadeh H, Hashemi M, MaddiNeshat M. Stress and coping
strategies in clinical education of nursing students of North
Khorasan University of Medical Science. J North Khorasan
Univ Med Sci 2015;6:797-806.
3. Kumar R. Personality traits, academic stress and adjustment
styles among nursing students. Nurs J India 2018;4:
4. Scott Imus F. Nurse anesthesia student’s personality
characteristics and academic performance: A big five
personality model perspective. J Nurs Educ Pract 2019;9:
5. Sutin AR, Stephan Y, Luchetti M, Artese A, Oshio A,
Terracciano A. The five-factor model of personality and
physical inactivity: A meta-analysis of 16 samples. J Res Pers
6. Anisi J, Majdian M, Joshanloo M, Gohari-kamel Z. Validity
and reliability of NEO Five-Factor Inventory (NEO-FFI) on
university students. J Behav Sci 2012;5:351-55.
7. Jafari A, Amiri Majd M, Esfandiary Z. Relationship between
personality characteristics and coping strategies with job stress
in nurses. J Nurs Manage 2013;1:36-44.8. Pourafzal F, Seyedfatemi N, Inanloo M, Haghani H.
Relationship between perceived stress with resilience among
undergraduate nursing students. Hayat 2013;19:41-52.
9. Shanesazzadeh L, Nadi MA. Structural model of the
relationship between big five traits, emotional intelligence
abilities with interpersonal forgiveness among nursing students.
Iranian J Psychiat Nurs 2018;6:74-81.
10. Seyedoshohadaee M, Hakimi MH, Mardani M, Baqaee H. The
relationship between personality traits and general health of
nursing students. J Client Centered Nurs Care 2017;3:11-18.
11. Osei SA, Antwi FB, Peprah WK. Antwi E. The influence of
adaptive coping behavior on stress of nursing students. A paper
presented at the 1st International Research Forum. On Fire:
Excellence in Research, Adventist University of the Philippines,
Putting Kahoy, Silang, Cavite, 2019.
12. Ahmed WAM, Mohammed BMA. Nursing students’ stress and
coping strategies during clinical training in KSA. J Taibah Univ
Med Sci 2019;14:116-22.
13. Fornés-Vives J, Garcia-Banda G, Frias-Navarro D, RosalesViladrich G. Coping, stress, and personality in Spanish
nursing students: A longitudinal study. Nurse Educ Today
14. Ribeiro FMSES, Mussi FC, Pires CGDS, Silva RMD,
Macedo TTS, Santos CAST. Stress level among
undergraduate nursing students related to the training phase
and sociodemographic factors. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem
15. Llego JH, Gabriel EP, Corpus JL. A correlational study on the
stress level and academic performance of nursing students. J
Basic Appl Res Biomed 2018;4:83-7.