1. Habibzadeh H, Baghaei R, Ajoudani F. Relationship between
patient safety culture and job burnout in Iranian nurses:
Assessing the mediating role of second victim experience using
structural equation modelling. J Nurs Manag 2020;28:1410‑7.
2. Fathi A, Hajizadeh M, Moradi K, Zandian H, Dezhkameh M,
Kazemzadeh S, et al. Medication errors among nurses in
teaching hospitals in the west of Iran: What we need to know
about prevalence, types, and barriers to reporting. Epidemiol
3. Ramadanov N, Klein R, Schumann U, Aguilar AD, Behringer W.
Factors, influencing medication errors in prehospital care:
A retrospective observational study. Medicine (Baltimore)
4. Mousavi‑Roknabadi RS, Momennasab M, Askarian M,
Haghshenas A, Marjadi B. Causes of medical errors and its
under‑reporting amongst pediatric nurses in Iran: A qualitative
study. Int J Qual Health Care 2019;31:541‑6.
5. Abdollahi B, Karimian H, Namdari Pejman M. Relationship
between organizational commitment and spirituality in the
workplace with ethical behavior of employees. J Ethic Sci
6. Akkuş Y, Karacan Y, Ünlü K, Deniz M, Parlak A. The effect of
anxiety and spiritual well‑being on the care burden of caregivers
of cancer patients during the COVID‑19 pandemic. Support Care
7. Mirzaei Tavakoli M, Shariatmadari M. The effect of spirituality
at workplace and organizational commitment on job satisfaction
of the staff of the supreme leader’s representative office at
universities. Manage Islamic Univ 2015;4:59‑76.
8. Koenig HG. Religion, spirituality, and health: A review and
update. Adv Mind Body Med 2015;29:19‑26.
9. Poorchangizi B, Borhani F, Abbaszadeh A, Mirzaee M,
Farokhzadian J. The importance of professional values from
nursing students’ perspective. BMC Nurs 2019;18:26.
10. García‑Moyano L, Altisent R, Pellicer‑García B,
Guerrero‑Portillo S, Arrazola‑Alberdi O, Delgado‑Marroquín
MT. A concept analysis of professional commitment in nursing.
Nurs Ethics 2019;26:778‑97.
11. Jolaee S, Shali M, Haghani HJ. The relationship between
incidence of medication errors and nurse’s professional
commitment. Med Ethic 2014;8:101‑19.
12. Al‑Hamdan Z, Dalky H, Al‑Ramadneh J. Nurses’ professional
commitment and its effect on patient safety. Glob J Health Sci
13. Gholipour K, Mashallahi A, Amiri S, Moradi Y, Moghaddam A,
Hoorijani F, et al. Prevalence and cause of common medication
administration errors in nursing. J Chem Pharmaceut Sci
14. Rezaei Kalantari M, Nadi Khalili R. The relationship between
spirituality in workplace, organizational commitment and
professional ethics among girl’s senior high school teachers. Iran
J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2018;12:e62356.
15. Kowalski SL, Anthony M. CE: Nursing’s evolving role in patient
safety. Am J Nurs 2017;117:34‑48.
16. Jarden RJ, Sandham M, Siegert RJ, Koziol‑McLain J. Intensive
care nurses’ well‑being: A systematic review. Aust Crit Care
17. Wachholtz A, Rogoff M. The relationship between spirituality
and burnout among medical students. J Contemp Med Educ
18. Doolittle BR, Windish DM, Seelig CB. Burnout, coping, and
spirituality among internal medicine resident physicians. J GradMed Educ 2013;5:257‑61.
19. Fanggidae RE, Suryana Y, Efendi N. Effect of a spirituality
workplace on organizational commitment and job satisfaction
(study on the lecturer of private universities in the Kupang
city‑Indonesia). Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2016;219:639‑46.
20. de Melo Tavares M, Tosoli Gomes AM, Barbosa DJ,
Cruz da Rocha JC, Rocha Bernardes MM, da Silva Thiengo PC.
Spirituality and religiosity in the daily routine of hospital
nursing. J Nurs UFPE 2018;12:1097‑102.
21. Jin JH, Lee EJ. The mediating effect of workplace spirituality
on the relation between job stress and job satisfaction of cancer
survivors returning to work. Int J Environ Res Public Health
22. Salmoirago‑Blotcher E, Fitchett G, Leung K, Volturo G,
Boudreaux E, Crawford S, et al. An exploration of the role of
religion/spirituality in the promotion of physicians’ wellbeing in
Emergency Medicine. Prev Med Rep 2016;3:189‑95.
23. Chiang YC, Lee HC, Chu TL, Han CY, Hsiao YC. The impact
of nurses’ spiritual health on their attitudes toward spiritual care,
professional commitment, and caring. Nurs Outlook 2016;64:215‑24.
24. Barać I, Prlić N, Plužarić J, Farčić N, Kovačević S. The
mediating role of nurses’ professional commitment in the
relationship between core self‑evaluation and job satisfaction. Int
J Occup Med Environ Health 2018;31:649‑58.
25. Lu H, Zhao Y, While A. Job satisfaction among hospital nurses:
A literature review. Int J Nurs Stud 2019;94:21‑31