1. Karabey T. Reflection of nurses' moral intelligence levels on care
behaviors. Perspect Psychiatr Care 2021. doi: 10.1111/ppc.12970.
Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34820855.
2. Lennick D, Kiel F. Moral Intelligence: Enhancing Business
Performance and Leadership Success. New Jersey, United States:
Pearson Prentice Hall; 2007.
3. Woo BF, Lee JX, Tam WW. The impact of the advanced practice
nursing role on quality of care, clinical outcomes, patient
satisfaction, and cost in the emergency and critical care settings:
A systematic review. Hum Resour Health 2017;15:63.
4. Mohammadi M, Mohammadi S, Mehri A, Bagheri Mazraeh F.
Investigation of moral intelligence’s predictive components
in students of Shahid Beheshti university of medical sciences
(SBMU). J Med Ethics Hist Med 2020;13:13.
5. Shakeri F, Atashzadeh‑Shoorideh F, Varzeshnejad M, Svetic
Cisic R, Oomen B. Correlation between ethical intelligence,
quality of work life and caring behaviour of paediatric nurses.
Nurs Open 2021;8:1168‑74.
6. Dehghani FM, Makarem A, Hosseini MA, Kavari SH,
Rashedi V. Correlation between moral intelligence and
organizational commitment of social welfare rehabilitation
Centers’ employees‑Yazd city. J Health Promot Manage
7. Rego A, Godinho L, McQueen A, Cunha MP. Emotional
intelligence and caring behaviour in nursing. Serv Ind J
8. Bahrami MA, Asami M, Fatehpanah A, Dehghani Tafti A,
Ahmadi Tehrani GH. Moral intelligence status of the faculty
members and staff of the Shahid Sadoughi University of
Medical Sciences of Yazd. Iranian J Med Ethics History Med
9. Wu Y, Larrabee JH, Putman HP. Caring behaviors
inventory: A reduction of the 42‑item instrument. Nurs Res
10. Ghafouri R, Nasiri M, Atashzadeh‑Shoorideh F,
Tayyar‑Iravanlou F, Rahmaty Z. Translation and validation ofcaring behaviors inventory among nurses in Iran. PLoS One
11. Khosravani M, Khosravani M, Borhani F, Mohsenpour M.
The relationship between moral intelligence and organizational
commitment of nurses. Clin Ethics 2020;15:126‑31.
12. Hosseinzadeh H, Mohammadi MA, Shamshiri M. The study of
caring behaviors and its determinant factors from the perspective
of nurses in educational hospitals of Ardabil. J Health Care
13. Taylan S, Özkan İ, Şahin G. Caring behaviors, moral sensitivity,
and emotional intelligence in intensive care nurses: A descriptive
study. Perspect Psychiatr Care 2021;57:734‑46.